Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



An early morning shot of the woods close to my house. It was a very foggy morning and we got this shot just before the sun burned the fog off and it became a clear warm fall day in November.

God is so wonderful and loving. Here he gives us a little glimpse of the beauty that surrounds us if we just stop to look and enjoy it.






God bless these dirty dishes


They have a tale to tell


While others may go hungry


We are eating mighty well


With home and health


and happiness


We shouldn't want to fuss


For by this stack of evidence

we know that


God is very good to us.





Happy Thanksgiving one and all





God bless and keep you in his loving care.





I thank God for all of you. I love you and thank God for my precious children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Do you know, really know how much each of you means to me? Each of you are like a precious jewel to me. I love you and thank God for each of my sons-in-law and daughters-in-law. And now I two grandsons-in-law. God bless each of you.





I thank God for my brother and sisters and what each has meant to me in this journey called life.





I thank God for each of you my dear friends. You can never know how much your friendship means to me. You have been in my life, some for a short time and some for years and years. Each of you is a treasure. I love you all and ask God to bless you in whatever way seems best to him.





Have a happy Thanksgiving and remember to thank God from whom all blessings flow.





Regards





Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment