Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sky's on Fire Continued








There is a video on www.trailhorsecentral.com of Tuff Guy on the trails with Tammy.  Check it out.  He is a very brave horse.  And really a beautiful animal.  

Some call these two horses "rescues".  I'm not sure they fit the actual definition of "rescues".  I did pay for them.  It has cost me a pretty good amount of money to get Sky where he is today but it is my belief that Sky will be contributing to the Rocky Mountain and the Ky Mountain Horse breeds for years to come.  He has definitely added a wonderful element to Whispering Oaks Farm.  I want to thank his breeder for allowing me to buy him.  

I want to say that I do not accuse his owner of abuse.  Sky is such a sweet stallion and I don't believe he has ever been physically abused.  Sometimes people get in situations that the minimum is all they can do for their animals and he took the right steps to get these horses good homes and do better by them.  So I do not want my blogs to insinuate that this person is a bad person at all.  I admire him for putting them up for sale when he knew he needed to find them homes.  He definitely has a good eye for breeding.  Otherwise these two horses wouldn't be as well bred as they are.  Sky's breeding is exceptional and he is an exceptional horse. 

I can't say enough good about either of these horses.  They are sweet and kind and willing.

Yesterday I was with Chris and Stacie at Cool Shade.  Sky allowed me to pet him and be in his face.  He was good about me petting him and rubbing his face.  No meanness or attempts to nibble like some stallions.  He is such a joy to be around and it is such a pleasure to watch him under saddle.  

I hope you have enjoyed the first chapters of Sky and Guy's lives.  I look forward to the future when there will be more stories of Sky with pictures of his foals and of Guy when he finds the perfect home.  

God bless you all and happy trails to all of you.  Thanks for reading my blogs and for your kind remarks and comments.  

Mary Lipginski

Pleasant word are sweet as an honeycomb, sweet in the soul and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24



No comments:

Post a Comment