Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pictures







































Pictures of family and horses on or near Christmas. The top picture finds us resting after dinner. My picture is horrible and Debbie may not like hers either but I don't know how to delete it so it stands. In one picture, Erica my 2 year old Lab is showing she is ready for Christmas.
Another picture Annie and Amego have a pre-Christmas ride. Mt Girl and her mother, Wind Socks share some minerals. Where you see one of them, you often see the other. In another picture Andrea, my granddaughter, looks very thoughtful. She is probably trying to think how she will tell me the sweater I bought her for Christmas doesn't fit.
Steve is holding his youngest grandchildren. Both granddaughters. Alyssa on the left and Layla on the right. Pretty, pretty little girls and oh so sweet. Mary Beth is thoughtful probably wondering what I did get her for Christmas. She still doesn't know. A story perhaps for another day.
Michael, in the blue shirt is ready to take pictures.
Lastly, Annie poses Ann's Mt Treasure for pictures. I had a request for pictures of her. She is really growing and very sweet. She is still a good conformation filly. Just turned yearling with the change of the calendar.
Hope you enjoyed some pictures from my Christmas album.
God bless you and keep you in His loving care.
Regards,
Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment