Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blue Jean and Melissa









Melissa is riding the new horse I recently bought. Her name is Blue Jean. When I told her that I bought Blue Jean, she gave me the biggest hug I have ever had from Melissa. Sometimes she is a little stingy with her hugs but she was thrilled with Blue Jean. She had ridden her for a lesson with Vanessa.




Vanessa is like everyone else a Van Berts. She is very generous with her time and yesterday was really a busy day for all of them. They are not only getting ready for the big show in Prestonburg but they are also entertaining clients that come every day to buy horses. It is a wonderful vacation for the girls and me.




Today we are getting ready to go to the Stable. Guess who is taking a riding lesson today? The girl who said she would never get on a horse ever. It is Melissa's Granny aka known as my daughter Mary Engle.




I will write more on that later. There will be pictures to follow.


May the Lord bless and keep you in his loving care.




Regards




Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment