Tuesday, June 7, 2011



The first picture is my dog Erica and she is the ultimate trail riding dog. She loves to go on every trail ride with anyone that mounts a horse on the farm.



The second is of WOF Saga of Snowy River. He is a yearling colt that is really showing up his beautiful color. This was one of his first bathes in a 7 months and it was no problem for him.


Just some thoughts for the day. we are hanging out at the Van Bert Farm in Stanton Kentucky. Do not worry, I am not riding. We are having the family girls vacation. We got as many as could get off from work for a couple of days and we are staying in the Van Bert cottage. It is beautiful. It is peaceful and I love being here with my girls. I wish Natalie and Chrissy could have been here with us.


I hope you are able to get your family together for such a time together.


Regards,


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment